series is ideal for solos, duets, trios, quartets, or any size ensembles, including woodwinds, brass, strings and percussion. Players of various abilities, levels 1--3, can play together. An optional play-along CD is available separately. The 11 "classical" themes come from opera, symphony, piano and lute compositions, but are arranged in rock, jazz, swing and other contemporary styles. Here is a fun way to learn about these classics. Composer biographies and program notes are included.
Titles: Overture from the opera The Barber of Seville
* Bourée from Lute Suite No. 1
* Habañera from the opera Carmen
* Theme from Hungarian Dance No. 5
* Minuet from Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook
* Theme from The New World Symphony
* Ode to Joy from Symphony No. 9
* Theme from Pomp and Circumstance
* Prince of Denmark's March * Toreador from the opera Carmen
* Overture from the opera William Tell.
Masterwork ArrangementAdditional Image 1Additional Image 2
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.